-->

Friday, May 20, 2016

An American Girl Birthday Tea

An American Girl Birthday Tea

 My sweet Hannah wanted an American Girl themed birthday party for her 7th birthday. My mom came over to the house and we threw a tea party for Hannah and several of her friends. The girls each brought a doll and the dolls had "tea" as well!


This tea set belonged to my mom's mom. <3

The girls sipped pink "tea" aka pink lemonade out of mason jars.

The dolls had a special place to sit as well!

The "welcoming committee!" Hannah and I put together this doll sized lemonade stand together. I think it turned out super cute!

The girls decorated their own goody bags with American Girl stickers. I purchased these at Archivers, but I have also seen them at Hancock Fabrics.

The dolls enjoying their tea party... I made the doll sized tea cups out of small bubble containers and then cut down straws to fit inside.

In addition to decorating the goody bags, the girls also painted wooden picture frames. I took a picture of the girls with their dolls and sent them the picture inside their thank you note so they could put it in the frame. 

No birthday party is complete without cake! The girls each decorated their own pink cupcake. YUM.,
Happy Birthday to you Hannah! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment