-->

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Baby Love ... A Baby Shower in Honor of My Sis-In-Law

Baby Love

My sister in law is having a baby girl, and I am over the moon excited. She has a sweet, adorable little boy also. I was thrilled that she now lives close enough that I was able to throw her a proper baby shower this time around. Her husband is in the military and is currently overseas, so this was a great opportunity to love on her and help her get ready for baby girl.


One of her good friends and I worked together on the shower. She created an absolutely precious photo booth area with great "baby-themed" props.


We had so much fun posing with the props, and it was a great way to be sure we got photos of all of the guests so she would have lots of pictures for a scrapbook.


OMG - These.Bloomers.Were.Precious. We had a diaper raffle that each of the guests had the opportunity to participate in. If a guest brought in a package of diapers, they were entered into a raffle for a prize. I had these bloomers monogrammed and put them on display by the raffle. Aren't they too cute? You can order them at https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1125457133



What a great way to stock up on diapers! With her having two in diapers, hopefully these will be a huge help.



We played a few games at the shower as well. Guess how many pieces of candy are in the bottle and "Don't Say Baby" (aka the clothespin game).




Let's talk food! We had the food set up "Buffet-style." Hanging in the front of the table was a clothesline where I pinned bibs and a burp cloth that I had monogrammed (pictured below). I also made my very first diaper cake that sat in the center of the buffet.


A local friend monogrammed this pretty burp cloth for my new niece!


Diaper Cake!


Instead of a traditional baby shower cake, we had an ice cream sundae bar! I created labels for each of the toppings by attaching paper clips to the bowls that had circles attached to the top with the name of each topping. 


This baby girl is already so loved! My sis-in-law had an abundance of goodies to open. I love how this butterfly banner turned out! You can order it here: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1123546216 from LoonysDaintyCrafts on Etsy.

I can't wait to hold you Addison! Congratulations Lisa and Derek! We love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment