-->

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Jumping Aboard the Blogging Frenzy

Hello World!

This is my first time trying out a Blog... I am a published writer that has had what I've called "Writer's Block" for well, the past six years. I have actually been just a little too busy to sit down and type anything much longer than a Facebook status update during that time though! My husband and I have had three children in the past six years, so while I have always had a joy for writing, it has definitely slipped lower on my priority list. We will see how much I decide to keep up with it now between chasing around my three kids, keeping my house put together, being the Premier "Jewelry Lady," and spending time with my husband. I have a pretty full plate, but I am learning that it's okay to not have things totally together all of the time!

I decided to name this Blog Site "Crafty in the Chaos" because despite how nutty it can be sometimes between chauffeuring my children to school/preschool/Choir, doctor appointments, potty training my three year old (why are boys so much more difficult with this??), unloading and reloading (and repeat) the dishwasher, getting dinner on the table, etc., I still do try to make the most of each moment I have with my little ones. I have a six-year-old daughter, a three-year-old son, and a six month old son. This blog will feature some of my favorite projects I have worked on with my children, favorite recipes, special activities, and different creative ideas to make each day special.

So let's get started!

 
Here we are! I absolutely adore my family.... but I would be lying if I said I didn't live for 7:30 pm (aka "Bed Time") some days! The Preschool Minister at my church has said many times to me, "In parenting, the days are long but the years are short." Oh how I have learned this to be true! May we enjoy each moment we are given.

I've also recently begun trying my hand at photography. Nothing serious, just another one of my passions. Check out my photography at www.jennybaldwinphotography.shutterfly.com

1 comment: